Monday, August 11, 2008

Just a quick update!!

Only a few weeks left and I don't think I am ready to come home! I have had the best couple weeks! Jill left a few days ago which was a bummer :( We have made a few friends here so we have been hanging out with them and they have shown us a lot of fun local spots! A friend from college was in town randomly over the weekend, so we went to a soccer game and then our portugese friends took us to a free concert in a park! It was so fun! there was an amazing firework show afterwards and it was beautiful! I pretty much have just been getting myself organized and cleaning the house and of course doing last minute shopping! I'll spend the next couple weeks working on my tan and relaxing before I have to go back to real life! Everything is fantastic though and I can't wait to start planning my next adventure!!

No comments: