Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm here!!

Oh hello all! I am finally in Europe...it was an adventure getting here! After a great three days with Nicolette in New york I headed flew into Spain on Friday morning. On my way out of New York I lost my ATM card so I was completely frazzled and didn't know what I was going to do...Nicolette found it for me though so all is well. I flew into Madrid and had a short layover and then landed in Malaga just in time to hit the pool! The weather is great and I am already tan :)
Mollie got in around 5:30 yesterday and we had some cocktails and hit the town. I was a little shocked when I got home and realized it was 4:30 in the morning! Mollie and I always seem to have a good time together! We met a lot of people and danced the night away. Consequently we spent the day recovering at the pool. This evening we are going to a traditional Spanish restaurant downtown. I am looking forward to it since all we have eaten thus far is American food at the hotel. Tomorrow we are going to Gibraltar (sp??) I'll post more after that and I will definitely up date with pictures soon!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah - I'm so glad to hear from you! I'm sure you're having a blast, and how fun that you have Molly with you for awhile. I'm super jealous of your tan, especially so early into your trip! I'll just have tp deal with my pasty skin back here in SF. Have fun, be safe, and keep me posted : )