Friday, April 25, 2008

It's sunny!!!

Everything is going well... we went into lisbon on Tuesday and figured out the train schedule, but then decided it would be cheaper and easier to just rent a car. We are going to head out on Monday and go towards Paris! Most likely stopping in San Sabastian and Bourdox (sp??) and then staying going to Amsterdam! Very excited about our first adventure! The sun is finally out so we have just been relaxing on the beach and laying low in town. Yesterday we went to the beach with Megan and her kids and were there until 7pm it was so beautiful and stays warm super late! I am going to steal Megan's kids! They are so cute and so well behaved! It is supposed to be in the 80's today so I am off to the beach but posted some new pics so I figured I'd say a little something as well! Looking forward to our adventure on Monday :)

1 comment:

Le Meems said...

Oh Lisa, I love this adventure for you. This is amazing to read these posts. Get um Guuuuurl!

xxx